TWENTYFOUR SEVEN GROUP, S.L.,Holder of the website: TWENTYFOUR SEVEN GROUP, S.L, (hereinafter “the owner or TWENTYFOUR SEVEN“).
VAT number: B88527536
Address: Paseo de la Castellana, 8, 3º Izquierda, 28046 de Madrid
Phone number: +34 913615383
Registry data: Registered in the mercantile registry of Madrid: Volume: 39901, Folio: 1, Sheet: 708684
1. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The user accesses this Website voluntarily, which implies that he/she shall use it in accordance with this legal notice, the law, morality, good faith and good practice.
- Use of this Website implies acceptance of this legal notice.
- The web pages that make up this Website may be freely visited by users and do not require prior subscription or user registration.
- TWENTYFOUR SEVEN reserves the right to modify the content of this legal notice without prior notice. Therefore, to ensure correct use of the Website, we recommend that you review this section periodically.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
© 2023, – TWENTYFOUR SEVEN GROUP, S.L All rights reserved.
- The Website and its contents – articles, texts, images, logos, brands, buttons, software, etc. – are protected by current industrial and intellectual property legislation and are the property of TWENTYFOUR SEVEN or of third parties who have authorised their use by TWENTYFOUR SEVEN. Any use of this content without TWENTYFOUR SEVEN’s authorisation is expressly prohibited.
- Under no circumstances does accessing the Website imply the acquisition by users of any right of ownership over its content.
- TWENTYFOUR SEVEN reserves the right to modify, update or delete any of the Website content at any time and without prior notice.
- Creation of links to the Website is permitted, provided that they are to the home page. Deep linking, framing of content and any other unauthorised linking are expressly prohibited. Users who wish to establish a link or hyperlink from their site to the Website must obtain TWENTYFOUR SEVEN’s express written authorisation. The granting of such authorisation shall not imply any relationship between TWENTYFOUR SEVEN and the owner of the page on which the link is established, or TWENTYFOUR SEVEN’s approval or acceptance of its content or any services offered.
3. PROHIBITED USES
Any form of exploitation, including any type of reproduction, distribution, transfer to third parties, public communication, and transformation, by means of any type of support and medium of the aforementioned works, creations and distinctive signs without prior and express authorization of their respective owners is prohibited. Failure to comply with this prohibition may constitute an infringement punishable by law.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- TWENTYFOUR SEVEN reserves the right to interrupt access to the Website, and any services provided through it, at any time and without prior notice, whether for reasons related to technical issues, security or maintenance, or for any other reason.
- TWENTYFOUR SEVEN shall not be liable in the event that the service must be interrupted or for any delays, malfunctions or other inconveniences arising from causes that are beyond TWENTYFOUR SEVEN’s control and/or due to malicious or culpable acts on the part of the user and/or attributable to force majeure.
- Despite efforts made to ensure that it is accurate and up to date, there may be errors in the information contained on the Website. TWENTYFOUR SEVEN shall not be liable for any errors in the content of the Website or for any damages arising from the use of such information.
- The Website may contain links to other sites. TWENTYFOUR SEVEN shall not be liable for the content, usefulness or accuracy of these sites. The inclusion of a link on the Website cannot be considered a recommendation to users to make use of the linked site; users shall be responsible for their decision to use such sites.
- TWENTYFOUR SEVEN shall not be liable for any damages arising from the use of the Website or its content and cannot guarantee that it is free from viruses or that it will not cause damage to the user’s computer systems.
- TWENTYFOUR SEVEN shall not be liable for any misuse of the Website.
5. APPLICABLE LAW AND COURTS OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION
- The conditions that apply to use for the Website and relations between the user and TWENTYFOUR SEVEN shall be governed by Spanish law and jurisdiction.
- For the resolution of any disputes that may arise between the user and TWENTYFOUR SEVEN, the parties accept the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid (Spain).
Last updated: September 2023